Attn: Kurt!!!

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Can you tell us more about the Duel at Dutchman Flats. I had the chuggy on the trailer at work with me otday and discovered a flyer when I left this afternoon.

Was just wondering if you could fill us in more than what was said.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I honestly don't know many of the details (they are keeping them secret). I do know that it will be alot of fun (always is) and the food is going to be superb (catered Texas BBQ :D)...

EZRhino & Mavrick know alot more about it, but they might not be willing to tell...

As for general questions, logistics, etc... Ask away :D

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
cruiseroutfit said:
I honestly don't know many of the details (they are keeping them secret). I do know that it will be alot of fun (always is) and the food is going to be superb (catered Texas BBQ :D)...

EZRhino & Mavrick know alot more about it, but they might not be willing to tell...

As for general questions, logistics, etc... Ask away :D

Well then Ill just have to mail out my money and the registration then, huh!

Anyone else going that needs a partner? I asked TRNDRVR but it looks with his schedule he wont be able too. Anyone, bueler, bueler anyone? Bud, Kenneth, Drew, Jeremy.......

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Badcop said:
Well then Ill just have to mail out my money and the registration then, huh!

Anyone else going that needs a partner? I asked TRNDRVR but it looks with his schedule he wont be able too. Anyone, bueler, bueler anyone? Bud, Kenneth, Drew, Jeremy.......

Mo info, what is involved? Possibly.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
All the information you need to know is on our website, www.u4wda.org , just click on Summer Convention or you can also find it under the Events button.

It is going to be a kick in the pants!! A really fun competition that revolves around teamwork and how well you can work with your teammate in his/her rig. We are running.....well, let's say "multiple trails" in the canyon (no traffic jams...should be good!) and it will be very fun whether you are in the stock category or the modified category (1 winch and at least one locker in each rig). Plus don't forget the Texas style BBQ, and don't forget the famous raffle for awesome prizes!! Get your registration in now before the price goes up!! This is going to be fun!! Don't shy away from a great day of wheeling!! Optional night run for you die-hard types!! (get your rock lights mounted!!)

EZ !!!!!!!!!