Attn: Mods

81Ramchargerman

Just curious, what type of four wheelin gear would be given away? T-shirts, hats, stickers, random parts...??? I might have to wait a li'l bit, but I will be more than happy to support this forum...

Caleb

the short answer is yes :D I think Greg has a few ideas of what he plans to giveaway and the stuff is stuff that just about ANYONE can use. There is some sweet stuff he plans to do too :cool:

81Ramchargerman

Also, what is the difference in the red and grey gears, personal vs. vendor? or levels of payment??? The changes kick a** and this is the only forum I post regularly on, ease of use and the helpful people make it great... :greg:

Caleb

81Ramchargerman said:
Also, what is the difference in the red and grey gears

81Ramchargerman said:
personal vs. vendor

yep :cool:

81Ramchargeman said:
The changes kick a** and this is the only forum I post regularly on, ease of use and the helpful people make it great... :greg:

thats good to hear, I know I can speak for the other mods and admin when I say we try our hardest to keep this place enjoyable for all.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
81Ramchargerman said:
Just curious, what type of four wheelin gear would be given away? T-shirts, hats, stickers, random parts...??? I might have to wait a li'l bit, but I will be more than happy to support this forum...

Caleb covered it, but just to answer the question with a little more detail, there will be a good deal of items given away. As of right now & with more items in the works, I can say there will be...

- RME shirts & hoodies
- Wheelin' DVD's
- Recovery Gear (Tow Straps, etc)

There will be more added to the list as time goes on & as the money allows. I think the giveaways will be very worthwhile.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Hey, what's this???? Shawn promised beer!!! :D I'm in, and make Shawn spring for the beer...... :rofl:
(that'll be a first)

Greg said:
Caleb covered it, but just to answer the question with a little more detail, there will be a good deal of items given away. As of right now & with more items in the works, I can say there will be...

- RME shirts & hoodies
- Wheelin' DVD's
- Recovery Gear (Tow Straps, etc)

There will be more added to the list as time goes on & as the money allows. I think the giveaways will be very worthwhile.

ALF

SURE!?
I sent in my $20 but i was wondering how do you know who the paypalfunds are from it didn't give me a chance to enter my user name?

ALF

SURE!?
I guess it worked because I got my gear! :greg:

Keep up the good work Greg $20 is a small price to pay to be part of site like this! :D

Meat_

Banned
alf4444 said:
I sent in my $20 but i was wondering how do you know who the paypalfunds are from it didn't give me a chance to enter my user name?

You were loged in when you did it ;)