Attn! RME T-shirts & Hoodies!

Who's interested in RME t-shirts & hoodies?

• None for me, thanks.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'd like one.

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • I'd like 2 or more.

Votes: 27 45.8%

• Total voters

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We're working on printing up some RME t-shirts and hoodies for you guys & gals. The design is still in the works & we'll have some examples soon enough, but for now we are interested in finding out how many of you would like to purchase one or more of these hoodies & t-shirts.

Please vote on the poll so we can get a accurate count! Thanks guys!

offroaddave

It's just one term!
Yea, Price is the biggest factor.
I want shirts and hoodies for myself, for my wife, for my child.
It's all about price, And obviously made in the USA. :bryson::spork::shawn: (that's red white & blue)

what he said. This is the main reason that I have not purchased any U4 shwag.

I don't see you complaining about all the free "made in china" shirts. :)

Maybe Kiel can tell you about the new hats! Should be delivered in 4-6 months. Coming from China of course!

I actually would buy an RME hoodie, as long as the design wasn't too obtrusive.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I don't care where its made, as long as the company is a US owned one. Pay the Chinese laborers $1.25/hr, we get the profits.
That being said, I would like at least on RME hoodie and possibly one RME t-shirt.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I don't see you complaining about all the free "made in china" shirts. :)

Maybe Kiel can tell you about the new hats! Should be delivered in 4-6 months. Coming from China of course!

I actually would buy an RME hoodie, as long as the design wasn't too obtrusive.

What would too obtrusive be? Like a big middle finger with RME under it:p

I'd probably get one if the design was cool, something with a buggy or something

offroaddave

It's just one term!
I don't care where its made, as long as the company is a US owned one. Pay the Chinese laborers $1.25/hr, we get the profits.
That being said, I would like at least on RME hoodie and possibly one RME t-shirt.

I'd be fine with chinese laborors @ $5.00/hr but the Chinese company is the ones getting the profit, not us.;)

USA
USA
USA

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
If everyone is going to throw their two cents in regarding a design, I would like to see something very simple, unobtrusive. Perhaps just lettering with a gear or tire in the background. Placing any kind of vehicle would make it less neutral, so I'm a fan of keeping Samurai's, Jeep's, Toy's and buggies off the shirt.
Just my .02.