Auto shop for general service - Ecoboost

Pike2350

I know most everyone here does a lot of their own maintenance...and while I do some, I have gotten to the point, with many of my vehicle maintenance, that it's easier to pay someone. I still do my own oil changes, spark plugs and such.

I have a '12 F150 Screw with the 3.5L EB. I am just slightly past 120k miles and have never had a major service done. I figure, at 120k, I should get it serviced. I have called 2 dealers in SL valley and gotten quotes for their 120k service, but neither was very helpful in telling me what it actually included, outside of the changing of all fluids and "checking it out" For the prices they are quoting (I know stealerships) I would expect a bit more info.

SO I'm curious if there are any shops that people trust to do a factory maintenance schedule that may be cheaper? I figure with the turbos, timing belts (chain?) being 120k miles in, they may need addressing...so i'm expecting to pay a pretty high price.....but while, I don't mind going to a dealer, I don't feel it's required by any stretch.

Any independent mechanics that people know are familiar with the 3.5L EB engine?