Awesome event

rolloverBill

For those of you that looked at the weather forecast for the weekend and decided on other plans, you have all missed out!!! Sure Friday was windy and rainy but Saturday made up for it by a longshot. On behalf of the U4WDA, I would like to thank Craig and his family for putting on this event and supporting us in all that we believe in. Millard Co. has put together a nice park with the help of the Notch Peak Desert Dogs. This was really a great expirence and I'm glad to see some of the people that I haven't seen in a long time come out and just laugh at the silly mistakes that they made. (You know who you are T.A.) :rofl:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Agreed, If you didnt come out, You missed out. It was a blast. Thanks to all that made this happen, and congrats to carl, carl, carl, Team Bird, Sexton, and the rest of the guys that placed.

notajeep

Just me
This event was a blast!!! For my first comp, it was fun well organised with no pressure or egos. Thanks Craig! You and your family put on a great event, I cant wait to get a new Irok and come down again.
Dan

rock4fun

This event was the funnest thing that I have done in my crawler for a long time. To those hew did not make it you really did miss out on the chance to compete in a fun no pressure or ego event. All hew showed up were fun to be there with and all had a blast.Tanks craig for giving the average joe to compete and thanks to all hew made this happen. Lets do again .

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
THANKS CRAIG! :D

Man you put together an incredible event! The organization was phenomenal!

This event was a first for Karl and I and we had a great time. Thanks to everyone who competed and thanks to everyone who put it together, Millard county, U4WDA, Notch Peak Desert Dogs, Crawl Magazine, Maxxis, and everyone else.

We did even expect to finish much less place and we are glad we had a venue for the average guy to be competitive in.

Everyone was super nice and it was a good atmosphere to compete in when everyone wanted everyone to do well!

We need more events like this!

-

Last edited:

chadschoon

all I can say is holy cow. that has got to be the funnest thing ive ever done. Im so glad I chose this over moab. craig you did a fine job. thanks for running me to your house to grab your welder as well. thanks millard county. Now lets see some pics. (I didnt get any)

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
photos.

this is all I can squeeze out of my lovely bride at the moment. I will post more later

DSCF0072.JPG

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Awwww, what a cute couple! :D

I'll echo what was said above, this was a ton of fun, reminded me why I got hooked on competitive crawling back in the day.

Plus, this had to set some kind of record for participation from drivers named Carl. (and Karl) :cool:

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I agree. I made it for the saturday event and I must admit, It was a hell of a lot better than working on my jeep all day (my other option).

Craig, you guys put on an awesome show. PM me your Address so I can send you the Video I shot.

I'll post up a couple clips in the next few days after I have a chance to work on it.

Craig S

Commando
Thanks for all the support from you guys at the event. It was cool to see all of the rigs on the rocks and the teams having fun. Some of the courses were really hard and you guys handled them well. Rock crawling comps are one of my favorite things to do. It's a lot of work and stress, but when a good group of competitors show up, it's worth it!

I have included a list of the winners below:

Street Stock
1. Robby Flandro
2. Carl Whitmore
3. Karl Bringhurst

Legend Class
1. Jared Hansen
2. Steve Crabtree
3. Rick Hopkins

Unlimited
1. Carl Nelson
2. Dan Cressel
3. Rawlin Mcguie

Crawling is cool,
Craig

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So there will be another one next year??? Preferably not on Memorial Day so I don't have to miss the ANNUAL RME TRAIL RUN AND BARBEQUE EXTRAVAGANZA???? :D :D :D

Heard it was a killer event, I'm glad as hell to hear it!

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I had a Blast, but worn out as hell! LOL

All you comptitor were the BOMB!

Craig, great job to say the least!

Thanks to everyone who helped and came out to watch!

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
absolutely incredible event!

Craig, and all the Stumps rock the hizouse..

The raffle prizes were stellar, lots of donations to the event, raffle sales, U4WDA new members... Great support all around..

Some pics...
This pretty much sums up Friday, to which Saturday was beautiful weather.
100_1075.jpg

Robby Flandro finishing first overall in stock class... Gettin all sorts of twisted in the crack...
100_1186.jpg

CarlPlus finishing up for 2nd.. This particular run was incredible to watch, as the skill in driving and spotting(Todd Adams) was something i've never seen before in any other team.
100_1322.jpg

Rawlin setting up a smokescreen :)
100_1368.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Wow, that last shot was an embarrassing one. If we hadn't wasted 2 minutes getting off that thing I'll bet we wouldn't have timed out on that course. :mad:

No problem on the ride home--would have been ugly trying to drive the red 'runner on the street after what you guys did to it. :eek: Do you have any before/after comparison pics?