Back to newbie status...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I've known about RME for awhile and just getting around to registering.

Anyway, I have always lived in either Park City or SLC and have had a couple nice Jeeps over the years. Currently, I have an '88 Toyota for competition/trail use and a Samurai as a backup wheeler. I am a member of the Wild Yoats and the Park City Packrats.

See ya'll.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Greg
Vonski, good to see you posting!

Whats the word on the shop??

Getting off to a good start! The site is still under construction, and will be more than just a main page soon. In our spare time, the Toyota has been getting worked over (yet, again). You'll have to check it out. That reminds me, I've never really seen your rig.....See ya at the Yotafari!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I PM'd you about the site, looks like a good start! I heard your Toy was getting a new look involving Tube work. I can't wait to check it out, sounds like it'll be pretty functional. As for never seeing my rig, you've only been missing out on a EYESORE. I need to get working on the paint, that thing is ugly.

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by Vonski
I've known about RME for awhile and just getting around to registering.

Anyway, I have always lived in either Park City or SLC and have had a couple nice Jeeps over the years. Currently, I have an '88 Toyota for competition/trail use and a Samurai as a backup wheeler. I am a member of the Wild Yoats and the Park City Packrats.

See ya'll.

HEY Vaughn! Welcome to the board!
Can't wait to hear more about RockLogic!
Scott