Badass granny NSFW language

ID Bronco

She's a bus driver, what did she expect? I don't think she is a hero, are kids jerks, yes most of them. Are there better ways to handle these situations without a tantrum? Absolutely. My wife works at a school, deals with ton's of problems so I am not indifferent to the plight, but her response was terrible.

Jesser04

She's a bus driver, what did she expect? I don't think she is a hero, are kids jerks, yes most of them. Are there better ways to handle these situations without a tantrum? Absolutely. My wife works at a school, deals with ton's of problems so I am not indifferent to the plight, but her response was terrible.
Unfortunately being a bus driver is right up there with being a cop it’s a lose lose situation. In the article she said she wasn’t happy about her choice of words. This just points to a the bigger problem of kids of how kids are raised in this day in age.

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
I hate that lady. I got kicked off the bus a time or two, and it did the trick. Easy enough to make kids take the walk of shame without looking like you’ve lost complete control of yourself. Not at all sure how there’s anything to admire here.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I don’t think she can kick kids off the bus in this day and age. The school and district would probably be tied up in all kinds of litigation. While she may have been able to get her point across without yelling, it’s hard to say without being there. If my kids are being total dicks I’m fine with strangers yelling at them, just no touching. Maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♂️

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I hate that lady. I got kicked off the bus a time or two, and it did the trick. Easy enough to make kids take the walk of shame without looking like you’ve lost complete control of yourself. Not at all sure how there’s anything to admire here.

0% chance a bus driver would be allowed to kick a kid off the bus these days. Which subsequently is exactly why many kids act the way they do at present.

I got kicked out of class, off busses, suspended grades 3-10, was roughed up by teachers, hell my mom had to take work off to sit with me in class. I respect everyone one of those teachers and their efforts to discipline me... and the fact they were allowed to.

Last edited: