Bank recommendations

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
MACU since I was a wee lad. Never had an issue. Had a couple auto loans through them and everything.
My BIL has worked there for years and loves the company. That just makes me like them more.

Brad J

I have been getting the $8.95/mth charges as well from USBank for dropping below $1,500. I went in & told them I wanted my money & to close my account. They quickly changed my Silver Account to a Gold Account & said no more fee's. We'll see:rolleyes: I have been with Wells Fargo since I was born & hate them but not as much as USBank. Wells Fargo wanted to give me a loan on a truck at 15% 17 years ago so I went to America First Credit Union & have loved doing business with them. For the mobile check deposit you load the App, Go to Transactions, New Deposit. I just started using it & love it.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
At one time Wells Fargo was taking 7 business days to verify and deposit funds from my checks from work. My business banks at Wells Fargo and issues payroll checks directly from Wells Fargo...
7 business days: that's 11 days. If I didn't get my check exactly on the 1st you can imagine the havoc that caused...
Ridiculous. I had Wells for 25 years. After fighting late fees for 6 months... I quit them forever.
Chase is just as bad or worse.
America First: 1 day.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Another great option is the bank of skippy.

He is so flush with cash most of the time rather than taking out a loan I just follow him around and pick up the money that falls out of his stuffed pockets.

plus, he hardly ever charges interest because he is too rich to be interested in poor people.

Last edited: