Begining my stolen cruiser buildup.

My girlfriend started her phlebotamy (sp?) course this week so I won't see her much for the next couple months. :( .....so I'll have a lot more time to work on the cruiser:D

Alright, so I'm pretty slow at this. I decided to buy the rear half of another tub that was in a little better shape and but the rear half of mine off and bond the new one on. All in all it turned out pretty decent and now I've added yet another color to the array of colors that makes up my rainbow cruiser now. I've got to get it painted quick!
So, now I have a top, have the sides skined and new wheel wells made up to compensate for the stretched wheelbase and I must say I think it turned out looking pretty decent. I made up some burly rock sliders and have them mounted as well.
Welded on a new stick shift and patched some of the holes in the tunnel and now I'm about ready to paint....

here's a lousy picture.

Attachments

• cruiser progress.jpg
    cruiser progress.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 87
Update: I wanted to have it painted so you guys could ogle at it but I figure I should throw these up. I still have a lot to do but we've gotten a lot done so far.

0219092130.jpg

0219092121.jpg

0219092116a.jpg

0219092116.jpg

rollover

Looking great! Fantastic save of your stolen rig.

It must of missed you and caught your eye that day so you could be reunited again.

Cant wait to see it all painted and back out on the trails again.

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
Glad you like your cage!

Noticed it's been a year since your last update, please don't make us wait that long for the next the next one. I want to see some pic's of this thing from the trail.
It's been great to see all the progress youv'e been making lately keep up the good work!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow, that thing came a long ways! Looks great now, those first pics really had me worried, I thought there wasn't much to save there. You've done a great job putting it back together Chris.

How you guys build rigs without a shop is lost on me. Really, BIG thanks is due to Suisucki for generously allowing me to use his shop.