South-East Utah Behind the rocks and Pritchett in September?

Floydargue

New guy
Would anyone be interested in going to Moab with me September 13, 14, 15 to run Pritchett Canyon and Behind the Rocks? I need to run them before Fall fling with NAXJA and plan on doing it then, but need at least another rig.

Anyone not familiar with those trails, it is advisable to have 33" or bigger tires, lockers front and rear, body armor, winch, and tow points. Especially for Pritchett. Let me know if you want to come out by PM or here.

Thanks!

AaronPaige

Dose it have to be that weekend the king crawlers and blazer bash will both will be in moab the weekend of the 28 for 3 days I'd be willing to hit pritchet some time then and the club is doing behind the rocks sat your more than welcome to join up with us

Floydargue

New guy
Dose it have to be that weekend the king crawlers and blazer bash will both will be in moab the weekend of the 28 for 3 days I'd be willing to hit pritchet some time then and the club is doing behind the rocks sat your more than welcome to join up with us
Unfortunately, it does have to be that weekend. I am quite financially and vacation-day-ily committed to those days. :D Thanks for the invite, though. I'll be down again on 10/08 for the NAXJA run down there.

coach

We don't know the trails, but we'll be out there solo that weekend staying through the 21st and looking for someone to hit the trails with. 38's, stretched and locked/chromoly 44/9 YJ. There's someone else that posted on Area BFE that is going to be there that I want to check out as well.