Best Waterproff Seat Covers/

kirk86CJ

I got some seats out of an eclipse installed in my CJ and I need some seat covers. I was thinking of the Wet Okle (Sp?) I am thinking Neoprene, but was wandering if there are any other alternatives that anyone knows about?

Thanks
Kirk

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
kirk86CJ said:
I got some seats out of an eclipse installed in my CJ and I need some seat covers. I was thinking of the Wet Okle (Sp?) I am thinking Neoprene, but was wandering if there are any other alternatives that anyone knows about?

Thanks
Kirk

i LOVE my WetOkole seat covers....

price has proly come down since i bought mine too....

they are awsome, had em two years. never cleaned em or taken care of them in the least and they are just barely starting to show some wear...

great seats, and custom fit too...

-Jason

richpblaze

They are ok

I've had mine for 4 years the drivers is way worn out. I paid almost 400.00 for them for that you could just about buy new seats which is what I will do this time around. Blaze

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
richpblaze said:
I've had mine for 4 years the drivers is way worn out. I paid almost 400.00 for them for that you could just about buy new seats which is what I will do this time around. Blaze

also a good point.... i shoulda bought new seats... zuk seats blow!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I bought some wet Wet Okole covers for my CJ and they work great.

But. . .

With no top on the Jeep they got sunburned BAD and are seriously faded. Not too long ago the colored part of the cover started peeling off, now almost all of the color on the butt part has peeled off.

That's my experiance.

They sure look cool when they are new.

kirk86CJ

The fading and rotting in my concern. I had some 15.00 cheap neoprene covers from costco on the original seats and they didn't fade. (I don't think they sell them any more) I only had them for one year.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

The seats I have are great, they are just cloth.

Thanks

richpblaze

One other thing

kirk86CJ said:
The fading and rotting in my concern. I had some 15.00 cheap neoprene covers from costco on the original seats and they didn't fade. (I don't think they sell them any more) I only had them for one year.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

The seats I have are great, they are just cloth.

Thanks

With the wet okole's I sweat my ass off. My Runner is also a daily driver so they saw alot of use. Blaze

Tacomatose

kirk86CJ said:

Thanks
Kirk

I have had the Wet Okole seat covers in mine for about 4 years and there is only one small part that is showing wear and I have driven it every day. They also have a very good service program, they will replace panels of the seat covers for like $20 for the life of the covers. Middle, or sides it doesn't matter. I think that have come down in price since then. I would pay the price anyway for the protection and ease of cleaning. They have covered in water, smoothies, chocolate (love kids) and still look great. Hope this helps, Brian

kirk86CJ

Tacomatose said:
I have had the Wet Okole seat covers in mine for about 4 years and there is only one small part that is showing wear and I have driven it every day. They also have a very good service program, they will replace panels of the seat covers for like $20 for the life of the covers. Middle, or sides it doesn't matter. I think that have come down in price since then. I would pay the price anyway for the protection and ease of cleaning. They have covered in water, smoothies, chocolate (love kids) and still look great. Hope this helps, Brian

Thanks for the reply - That is the direction I was leaning, until I started thinking they wouldn't last.
Do you use their protectant spray?
Does anyone have experience ithe the Smittybilt neoprene covers? - they seem a little cheaper.

Thanks
Kirk

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
kirk86CJ said:

I was going to recommend these. They still sell them, my brother just bought some about four months ago, just like Wet Okole's except without the brand name, and not as many colors to choose from.

kirk86CJ

tweakeyjeep said:
I was going to recommend these. They still sell them, my brother just bought some about four months ago, just like Wet Okole's except without the brand name, and not as many colors to choose from.

Which Costco?
Thanks