Best Way to "Paint" a Frame

What is the best way to 'paint' a frame?

• Powdercoating

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Rhino Liner or similar durable product.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Industrial Paint

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

J.D. Howells

intermoutain galvanizing

broncodan said:
I do now know if I have every seen anything that has been hot dip galvanized. Does it have good look when finished? Also, if you know anybody that does this it would save me some time. I would appreciate there name and contact info, I certainly have some questions for them. :)
inter moutain galvanizing might do it they are in lindon 1085 west 400 North. Phone #801-785-7200 go figure my dad used to work for them. it aint that hard to weld to galvanizing. here are some pics of our trailer. the trailer is under the car see the deck in the back round it has been that shiny for 8 years that trailer has held up to 3 years of derby car frames draging all over it not a spot of rust. the only reason I did not do it to my J-10 is becaues I dont have the funds nor the patence to pull it down to my frame oh and intermoutain will sand blast it for you to.

Attachments

• jd silver derby car170.jpg
    jd silver derby car170.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Crinco

J.D. Howells said:
inter moutain galvanizing might do it they are in lindon 1085 west 400 North. Phone #801-785-7200 go figure my dad used to work for them. it aint that hard to weld to galvanizing. here are some pics of our trailer. the trailer is under the car see the deck in the back round it has been that shiny for 8 years that trailer has held up to 3 years of derby car frames draging all over it not a spot of rust. the only reason I did not do it to my J-10 is becaues I dont have the funds nor the patence to pull it down to my frame oh and intermoutain will sand blast it for you to.

Kinda looks like you had that Derby car done too!!
Sure is shiney, I like shiney stuff !!:greg: :greg: !!