Best Wheeling Pics of '05

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
Herzog said:
I used to run 38's on a lower lift and more wheel stuff on an xj. CUT THOSE FENDERS! :D

Trust me, the last thing you want to see me doing is TRING to cut the fenders...haha J/K I have thought about cutting them, and getting the bushwacker fender flares. But instead of making my xj into more of a rock krawler, I have bought a old suv to make into my real rock buggy, and have the xj as my 'DD'. I am really pushing to have the rock buggy built before 'EJS'.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
high_roller said:
Trust me, the last thing you want to see me doing is TRING to cut the fenders...haha J/K I have thought about cutting them, and getting the bushwacker fender flares. But instead of making my xj into more of a rock krawler, I have bought a old suv to make into my real rock buggy, and have the xj as my 'DD'. I am really pushing to have the rock buggy built before 'EJS'.

Man, that story sounds familiar, except my XJ was the donor. :D

Where's the build up thread? :cool:

40_Below

Here's a few of my favorite pics of 05

This one was taken up by Pine Valley Mountain.
DSC030641.JPG

This is from my first trip to Moab
DSC02954.JPG

This is from the Hurricane sand dunes

DSC031811.JPG

wipedawg

high_roller said:
37's aren't the best for a daily driver :). Still cut the fenders and buy bushwackers... i coulda cleared 37's with the 6 inch lift i was running

Behind my parents house
P1010244.jpg

Buddies xj on metalmasher
3c9de029.jpg

AF canyon on july4
P1010352.jpg

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
wipedawg said:
37's aren't the best for a daily driver :). Still cut the fenders and buy bushwackers... i coulda cleared 37's with the 6 inch lift i was running

AF canyon on july4
P1010352.jpg

Hey bud, Hows it going I haven't talked with ya in awhile.
HOWS THAT CAR OF YOURS DOIN? :rofl:

wipedawg

doing great.... 32 mpg and all. I do miss my jeep, but i've already found a new one to start building up.. 89 with 150k that i'm getting for 800. And i wouldn't be makin fun of me man... my mazdas rear springs flex more than your rear leafs do :)

oh.. so this is my current "rig"
P1010443.jpg

high_roller

www.RideandDriver.com
wipedawg said:
And i wouldn't be makin fun of me man... my mazdas rear springs flex more than your rear leafs do :)

PROOF IT..haha J/K
Thats cool your makin rock krawler, is she going to be done by EJS? I will have my rock krawler down there, I am building it right now. Its a nissan pathfinder.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
pics from mecca

sure had fun!!!

Attachments

• tn_moab_105.jpg
    tn_moab_105.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 326
  • tn_moab_chad.jpg
    tn_moab_chad.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 326
  • tn_metal_masher_3.jpg
    tn_metal_masher_3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 325
That was Clayton's 1995 ZJ, the prototype of the lift he manufactures today :) I bought it from him. He's in the process of making a new buggy from the ground up;)

I don't technically work for him, but I'm there just about everyday doing something :D They just added more space to the shop and there is going to be a lot of work in the next few months.

Next up for the ZJ are 60's, 42" IROK's and Walker Evan Beadlocks, We'll all be heading out to Moab in the beginning of April. I hope I'll have them damn 60's in by then :greg:

Barney

richpblaze said:
Remember pics are bettrer than a thousand words. A 4.3 votec swap took most of my wheelin' time this year.

P1010396.jpg
That is one enormous dog!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
40_Below said:
Here's a few of my favorite pics of 05

This is from the Hurricane sand dunes

DSC031811.JPG

It hurts me to see that pic of the p/u rallying around in the dunes with the dog in the back. Thats abuse in my eyes. If you're going to be doing that, let the poor dog out.

It's good to see Clayton's rig still being used. I'm good friends with Adam Sycz that lives (or at least was living) with clayton. I had to drag that ZJ out of Pritchett once when he blew his motor on the way in.

Cody