Big changes coming for my family

OB1

Good luck Brian! We only met once and that was at the drive-in. Was hoping to wheel with you sometime buy my work took me to North Dakota. Don't know when I'll be back in Utah. Glad to hear your son is doing better. Best of luck and we'll see you here in the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blznnp

That's definitely some big changes, like Eric said, thank you for your service. Will be cool to see some Korea trip reports. Sucks to see you go but you have to do what's best for the future.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So the baby's stomach issues have not gotten better, we have another appointment tomorrow so we shall see what's going with that.

On a good note the stealership fixed my Jeep and I get to go get it here in a few minutes.

sixstringsteve

I feel ya, the last 6 months of life have been really stale for me. Good luck with the little guy too, medical challenges are one of the toughest parts of life (to me anyway).

blznnp

As much as I miss living in Washington, we have enjoyed living here in Utah for the past 2 1/2 years, it was nice to change things up. Miss the people, or at least the friends and family, and the landscape, but overall it has been a good experience. Change can be good.