Big UROC changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

creighton

They want me to do what!?
"It has to be run like Nascar or we will get screwed?" Nascar is far from not screwing their drivers and venues. THe Wall Street Journal has had several articaly latly about Nascar being crooked, towards teams and smaller city venues. THe owners of Nascar (part Public corp) also own the new speedways. the new speed ways get more and more races while the original smaller places get screwed out of braces like bristol.

S

sukaB

That wasnt my point and I didnt say or mean do exaclty what nascar does you knuckle...
It has to have a sanctioning body and it has to be ran by drivers or officers that we appoint..
Do you think judges should be paid?
How would you feel if your entry fee was 50 bucks instead of 450.
Do you like POO!
Have you every recieved any money?
Have you ever recieved a trophy?
Have you ever had a sponsor come to you?
Again do you like POO....!

creighton

They want me to do what!?
I think judges should be certified and paid enough to cover missed vacation.

yes 50 bucks is far better

Poo brock one of my tools on the trail.

Money only from Sponsors... I never win I just give money to Dean:D

Mike and I got Most improved team plaque in Farmington this year

Maxxis kind of came to me.

Poo worries me. I say poo should be a silent vanna type personality

S

sukaB

Poo bad, never loan tools to poo tools.....

Hopefully you see where I am going with this.....

How about me boy Phil Collard!
I told him sunday morning at breakfast I was glad he finally got some poo off his shoe......

I throw poo...Hard

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Poo....

ROTFLMAO

Many of us have worked and competed for Poo, glad to see alot of people are rid of Poo!!

Now Patey's have Poo all over them!!!!

I hope Poo can read....

Ryan

Okay--

Ranch brings a lot of controversy with him, and Craig takes a lot of trust with him. Now that you have to deal with Ranch in order to compete(at least in a series your sponsors will be happy about), who's out?

Rumor is there will be something like 7 events, the finals, and the Supercrawl--so 9 or 10 events. I don't think entry fees are going to drop any either.

So IF this is the case for next year, keeping in mind that they are trying to find new event sites, most likely farther away for most of us, who's out?

Creighton?
Vonski?
Andy?
Brandon?
Braden?
Everybody?

S

sukaB

If Poo is in and I can find somewhere else to wheel I'm out...
Who's this Ranch Character anywho...Salad dressing?
I love frito lay Cool Ranch Doritos, but I don't agree with POO it's messy,stinky and attracts fly's..

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hahahaha, I get home to this... :D

Stay tuned for more info on next seasons alternatives... some are in the works as we speak...

Those that compete, I would love to hear from you personally... jot me an email and I will send you an update as it arrives...

kurt@cruiseroutfitters.com

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Entry fees shouldn't be an issue, that's what sponsors are for. So far I'm still game, for now but we shall see what UROC has to say. If they wait too long to make some sort of press release to answer all these questions, they will lose alot of teams to other events. I'm all for a drivers union, I would like to get it going but I can tell you right now I don't have the time. If we form this union I think we can get the answers we want and keep the powers that be in check. Who's in?? Post up now or hold your peace.

S

sukaB

I would vote for (the knife) but I know he doesnt have the time unless he's helped...

The Knife can slice through poo like no other....

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I'm gonna wait and see what happens before making any decisions for next year. As of right now I;m planning to compete next year, though prolly not at all the events.

S

sukaB

Me personally:
I would like to see a large boobied blonde in charge.. 00

Status
Not open for further replies.