• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Body work and paint!

I'm trying to build myself a crawler and coming up with the money has been tough. I'd like to see if I could make a little extra money by painting some cars in my shop. (its not a business, just a place I rent to work on my own projects) My friend has a nice heated paint booth I can use also. If you have been looking for a complete paint job or a couple panels fixed let me know, my starting rate is 200$ a panel, so a complete on a average car would be 2000$. this will not be some dusty garage paint job it will be color sanded and buffed to look like glass. we can also work on a price to get your crawler sprayed to make it look good. my number is 801-910-4867. call or text, text is preferred cause I'm at my day job a lot. Thanks, Chris