Boondock Saints II

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Not good. Even though some of the same characters were in it, the other characters are poorly developed and acted, the dialogue is cheesy, and, well, it just wasn't a very good movie. Clearly trying to capitalize on the post-theatre cult popularity of the original.

I thought it was actually pretty good. Granted I went in with the low expectations assuming it would be cheesy and the story would like substance. I found it entertaining but not exactly a "good movie". It is a shoot 'em up comedy I don't know that you could expect it to be much more than the first was, which I enjoyed but also wasn't a very good movie.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
See, I thought the first one was awesome. Interesting characters, cool story line, not cheesy or overdone. It was a little out there I guess, but still far more reailstic than most of the other shoot-em up mob/cop movies out there.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
William dafoe's character was out there and crazy and I thought brilliantly acted. the new movie has some chick who tries to immitate him, and it isn't original, brilliant, or well acted.