Boredom...

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
So shane left for moab all weekend last night and I am a loner all weekend!! BOOO...Anyone doing anything amazing. I was thinking about going to PArk Citys 20 Celebration up at the Canyons tonight. Guess they ahve 4 hours of live music and food and things to do for the kids....anyone wanna go?
:)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
So shane left for moab all weekend last night and I am a loner all weekend!! BOOO...Anyone doing anything amazing. I was thinking about going to PArk Citys 20 Celebration up at the Canyons tonight. Guess they ahve 4 hours of live music and food and things to do for the kids....anyone wanna go?
:)

Why didn't you go, is it because shane is a big jerk, or that you just can't stand to look at him anymore;)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
nah shane needs to get some serious rockcrawling in old skool. I kicked it at home so he woulnt have to worry about caulen and I being there and all the stuff to bring with a wife and kid. haha. I dont mind at all. Plus its too hot for caulen and I to be hanging out at the campground all day.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
"There's a campground in Moab with a POOOOOLL!!!! We can all go!" : my wife, when I suggested going to Moab in hot months. :D

That's very nice of you, Amy.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Stevie Washington:

I grew up next to Canastota, New York. It was well known for its onions, and onion festivals. (Also home of silent trains that killed people every year- they WEREN"T suicides! honest!!!, and the Boxing Hall of Fame, wooo hoo).

Like you, I don't diss the onion love. Onions are wonderful, damnit.

Your Pal,
Tacoma

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
:eek: Peeeeeaaaaches!!!! They were put in that can by a man in a factory... downtown!!!

Ohmigod. Where is the Peach Days? AAAAHHH!! I love peaches. Mmmmmmm

krazz1e

Stevie Washington:

I grew up next to Canastota, New York. It was well known for its onions, and onion festivals. (Also home of silent trains that killed people every year- they WEREN"T suicides! honest!!!, and the Boxing Hall of Fame, wooo hoo).

Like you, I don't diss the onion love. Onions are wonderful, damnit.

Your Pal,
Tacoma

Onion Days rulz!!

We almost got busted by the Payson PD at Onion Days. Apparently they weren't fooled by the dixie cups.

Steve (on Justin's account)