Bountiful Parade Who's going tonight?

Brad J

We went last year for the 1st time since my son was one of the 2,000 stripling warriors. I don't enjoy crowds so I think that we will pass.

SWALLDOG

I stoped going when they stoped throwing out candy. Haha j/k

Really I was just there, we walked through to pick up our pizza at little caesars. We are going to the fire works at muler park tonight.

Probably @ work under a truck, Tapatalk 2

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
On my way home I totally forgot about Utah's "holiday" tomorrow with the parade tonight and got off at 500 South like I usually do, boy was that a big freaking mistake, took over 40 minutes to get up the hill.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
We were the sponsor at the Bees last night. If I would have seen this post, I would have had some tickets for you. Great game, and AWESOME fireworks last night.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
It's cool, we got tickets on the Party Patio sponsored by a vendor from my wife's work.

It was cool to see Tonkaman and his family, Always a pleasure.

The fireworks were better than the North Ogden 4th of July fireworks. (That means they were really really good!)

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Were you there on the 3rd base patio? We were on 1/2 of the 1st base patio and I think they said Progressive was the other 1/2 of our patio.

I was really pleased with the fireworks! It was an expensive promotion, but I hope we get a good bump in business from it.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Were you there on the 3rd base patio? We were on 1/2 of the 1st base patio and I think they said Progressive was the other 1/2 of our patio.

I was really pleased with the fireworks! It was an expensive promotion, but I hope we get a good bump in business from it.

3rd base patio, ya.

The company that sponsored us was HumanScale.com and some other interiors furniture company.
The fireworks were excellent.

The Bees are awesome. I think minor league (hockey too) is more fun to watch because they WANT it more. The only way to move up is to win. Not like some of the big contract whiners in the pro's who cry if things don't go their way.