Bountiful Parade Who's going tonight?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I havent seen a Bees game ever. do they play pretty good?

It is a fun time! Being Minor league, the team changes quite a bit year after year, but like gravesdiggerxj said, they want it so they play hard. Later in the year, as the best players get called up, the team can suffer a bit, but it is always a fun time at the ballpark.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Never thought about watching them since they're triple A with the Angels and I'm a Dodgers fan in thr MLB buuut they're still a local team and I've been wanting to support the locals more. So I may hit up a game sometime. But like you guys said, their roster changes frequently due to player recruits? Kinda sad to see a player get good then get yanked away. Not sure I wanna commit myself emotionally to the team then...lol

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Never thought about watching them since they're triple A with the Angels and I'm a Dodgers fan in thr MLB buuut they're still a local team and I've been wanting to support the locals more. So I may hit up a game sometime. But like you guys said, their roster changes frequently due to player recruits? Kinda sad to see a player get good then get yanked away. Not sure I wanna commit myself emotionally to the team then...lol

The park is a great experience. The team just has a lot of roster turnover but does put a decent product on the field (with a few exceptions when the good players are all called up---not often, but happened last year?). Nice park, fun experience if you enjoy baseball at all. You're not going to find a park with a cooler view (mtns in the background) and awesome sight lines.

It's even fun to follow some of the guys careers as they move on from here. They'll get traded or whatever and you'll always remember them as a SL Bee

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Right on, good review lol. I guess I will need to check them out, I do enjoy watching baseball. Do you guys just get tickets online or how does it work? I remember when they would advertise getting in to watch a game by bringing an empty coke can lol. I guess they got popular enough because I havent seen that promo for years but that's when they were the Buzz I think.

Which is part of the reason I didnt bother watching them, there was the Jazz, the Buzz, and the Freezze and I thought that was retarded and left it at that :rofl: