Brandon Gillon On Monster Garage

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
Was just watching Monster Garage on the Discovery Channel, and Brandon Gillon, Jesse, and some other guys built a sweet 68' Bronco Crawler.

Just thought I'd post it. Anyone seen this episode too?

Last edited:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
RedRockXJ said:
Was just watching Moster Garage on the Discovery Channel, and Brandon Gillon, Jesse, and some other guys built a sweet 68' Bronco Crawler.

Just thought I'd post it. Anyone seen this episode too?

that episode of MG is from 2003 ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
ya, we all went to fats and watched it on their big screens when it first came out....

74highboy

it would be fun to have that bronco but i dont think my wallet has that kind of money in it i cant remember but i think they were asking 68,000 or 86,000 for it

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Price $35,000.00

1968 Ford Bronco Rock Crawler
Monster Garage Show #21
302ci w/ Edelbrock EFL Dynatrack axels w/ 4 wheel steering, Sparco seats, fuel cell Atlas transfer case, high angle drive shafts. Its from the original show. - Price $35,000.00

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
rusted said:
Price $35,000.00

Monster Garage Show #21
302ci w/ Edelbrock EFL Dynatrack axels w/ 4 wheel steering, Sparco seats, fuel cell Atlas transfer case, high angle drive shafts. Its from the original show. - Price $35,000.00

or you can buy the toy version of the same eb bronc at walmart and finish paying off your house with the difference.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Did it anyone else find it strange they got 10k worth of free axles and then welded the carriers? Couldnt find a lock right or 2 in CA? :)

wildkid

...Jeepless...
rusted said:
Price $35,000.00

Monster Garage Show #21

Used to be $60K :eek:

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
cruiseroutfit said:
Actually we went to Applebees in WVC... I think we went to Fats for the Monster sinking boat... :D

Correct. I think I still owe you, Cody or somebody else for nachos or drinks or something... :confused: