Bret's 1995 S10 blazer

Owners Name & City- Bret M. West Jordan

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 1995 S10 Blazer

Engine- Chevy SB 350

Transmission- TH350

T-Case- NP205

Axles- Dana 44 up front, 14 Bolt out back

Suspension- 80's Dodge 52" springs up front, ford shocks. Stock springs out back just turned around, ford shocks

Wheels and Tires- 37" Supper Swampers

Winch- Smitty built XRC10

Favorite Trails- Haven't been able to drive on any yet, just getting "finished" with this part of the build

Other- runs on propane. Have a dana 60 sitting in my garage for the front, just need to scrounge up some money to drop into it so it can go under, then possibly will go bigger on the tires 39"-42"

The only reason my truck has some mud on it, was due to some puddles that were on the road at the dirt pit area I was testing the rig out on.
WP_000806_zpsca6e5d3a.jpg

WP_000807_zps5694b481.jpg

WP_000808_zpsf7b026c4.jpg

Last edited:

blznnp

Yep, that's the area. I got it off the trailer, drove it around an over to where the pictures are taken, over on the back side, an then it overheated while adjusting the idle screw. Guess I need to work on the cooling system some more.

blznnp

Here is a updated picture with the new tires, also have a dana 60 up front now and hydro assist was just ordered yesterday. Now I need to do a litt trimming and adjust the bump stops.
image_zps16fc4a0f.jpg

blznnp

blznnp

got to take the blazer out to moab last week, did everything I wanted it to. Only problem was my driveshaft, broke the welded on shaft off (I didn't give it enough pre-heat and cool down I guess) and then it over extended on another ledge. Was happy with it though, got my doubler set up in, 203/205 and triple stick set up in. Dropping it off tomorrow to get the interior cage work started and hope to pick up another engine in a month or so to double my sorry V8's power.

blznnp

Noises are getting louder by the day from that thing, helps now with the doubler. Shouldn't bog down as bad on Wayne's world now

blznnp

Ha, welcome to the board Sean, I think those tires fit the look good, just a little more work to make them tuck without rubbing. Make sure you introduce yourself to the board