Bridal Veil falls resteraunt burnt up last night

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Kind of a weird deal- My kids and I went to float the river yesterday, and we stopped at BVF to check out the restauarant, then this morning it's in the paper.:ugh:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Why would it be hard? There are hiking trails right to it.

it would be hard because I didn't know there were trails up there anymore... and I am lazy.:p I guess it would make sense that there are trails to it... I'm retarded.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I remember riding the tram up there to have dinner YEARS ago.. that sucks that punks just can't leave things alone

Meat_

Banned
I remember always never making it up there before it shut down, even though many times I had free tickets. I also remember never making the hike up to it before it burned down.

it would be hard because I didn't know there were trails up there anymore... and I am lazy.:p I guess it would make sense that there are trails to it... I'm retarded.
:rofl:
X2

I still had a sliver of hope left in me that someone would come along some day and rebuild the cable car system, and reopen the restaraunt.. :-\
They were working towards reopening it a year or two ago... dunno what happened to that.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Looks like the hill above or near it is burning this afternoon?

Coming back from the west desert I could see alot of smoke pumping from Provo Canyon... related fires?

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I was up there again today, and the canyon to the east of the old restaurant is burning now. They were dumping all day with a tanker/copter.

emike09

Random interjection here.......you sig has to the first time on RME that I've seen someone list their weapons loadout. :eek:

Thanks! Proud of my weapons :)

With the winds last night, the fire spread even further, and was out of control when I went to bed. Not sure how it is this morning.