Broken down on the freeway. What to do?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
So I'm just sitting here with some time to kill, not going anywhere, obviously. Thinking about playing the ABC game with myself.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My fantastic wife is parts chasing right now. Should be good.

West bound 5600 w off ramp on the 201. Wave as you go by.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I saw a car on fire right there about a week ago.

- DAA

Starting to think it's a bad intersection. Another car died right there next to me. Took 15-20 tries of cranking before it fired up and off they went. Kind of funny.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I hate breaking down, but at least in an old car it pretty easy to fix most problems. Swapped out the fuel pump and I was on my way again.

Couldn't ever come up with anything that start with Q though. Guess I lost.

blznnp

The impala let you down huh. how do you like driving it? If it has a quadra jet carb you could have used that

R

rockdog

Hey don't blame me! I blame the 51 year old car.

You have a 63 impala? My first car was a 64 impala SS. Man I wish I had that car now. Pure lead sled. But it would scoot down the road!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Yep, red 63 impala. Not mine though. A customers. I live in magna, so was heading home from a test drive when it started cutting out just as I passed bangeter hwy. pretty much coasted to 56th. I was pretty impressed at how many people asked if I needed help. Wonder if the same would have happened if I would have been in an old beater jeep. They never break down though so I guess we will never know. Now if it was a Toyota...
I was surprised by the highway patrol guy who pulled right up next to me at a red light. Sat through the whole light without even looking at me. Worthless.
Anyways this one is "done". Owner is picking it up and driving it back to Boise tomorrow. It runs good but I don't trust it to drive that far yet.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The impala let you down huh. how do you like driving it? If it has a quadra jet carb you could have used that

I really like driving it. It just floats down the road. 75mph with two fingers on the wheel, which is a good thing because I think it's mandatory that your right arm sits on top of the back rest as you hunch down in the seat a bit with the top down. Yeah, it's the ultimate chill car.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If it was a Jeep I would've totally asked if you needed help but yeah, they don't break down- I agree. I'm just going to start saying it and eventually people will believe it, just like they do with Toyota.
Looked like a fun car for sure.
BTW, saw the cage in Bret's s10 and liked it, good work.