• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Bullet Pens

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So a friend and I went in business together making these which turned out to be a mistake. Right now we have decided to split everything and go our seperate ways as far as the pens go. I'm not going to be ordering any more parts so what I have is all there is available. I really just want to get rid of all this stuff and hope to put it towards my jeep. I still need to take inventory of what I've got but I know I have quite a few made or ready to be made. If I don't have a certain style available then it won't be. I'll update this sometime this week with what I really have.

Here is a picture of pretty much what I have. I'm asking $12 a pen.

These are made with real .308 brass not the cheap chinsy looking crap you would find at Cabelas. The ink is re-fillable with the cross style refills you can find at Walmart.

IMAG0146.jpg