buying new home and saw tons of jeeps near by... who's are they?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I am in the process of buying a home in the west jordan area just off of warner robbins drive and cougar lane... while in the area I noticed a few well built rigs and some stockers out there... I was just wondering if anyone on here lives in the area and could tell me their experiences with the hood?

John

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I am in the process of buying a home in the west jordan area just off of warner robbins drive and cougar lane... while in the area I noticed a few well built ladies and some stockers out there... I was just wondering if anyone on here lives in the area and could tell me their experiences with the hood?

John

I think this is what you meant, John.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Well that puts you maybe a couple blocks from said one ton MJ and about a mile from a little, beat up XJ. West siiiiide

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
Crime out here is pretty low, but it's not nonexistent. The biggest issue in my opinion is grafitti during the warmer months. Other than that, I haven't seen too much else.

My wife and I had been looking around the valley for about a year at different neighborhoods that we wanted to buy our first home in, and we always came back to this one. We've now been here for just under two years, and have been very happy with it.

N-Smooth

That little XJ is what scared us away and pushed up 15 minutes south, be careful with that one if your near him.

Hahaha but does your house have a field you can go wheeling in right across the street?

Think of that as a perk of living around there, gijohn40

blznnp

It does not, but there are a bunch of trails above me, but they frown on motorized vehicles on them.

In all reality though, we liked it out there. We lived just west of hwy 111 and between 7800 and 8200

N-Smooth

By 'across the street', do you mean 'across the highway that I cant drive to with rock lights on cause I'll get pulled over'?

Haha yeah I don't go to that one but the one directly connected to my neighborhood. There's a pit with a handful of decent climbs on the east side of the MVC