California is dumb

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I legit can’t get over how dumb that is.

look up how much space and energy and pollution old batteries and windmill blades cause 🤦🏼‍♂️

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I suppose they will be walking everywhere and turning off their electricity to get to carbon neutral? They obviously don't understand where their electricity comes from and don't understand the lifespan, cost, and materials needed to make Wind and Solar.

Everyone should watch Planet of the Humans on Youtube. I am no Michael Moore fan, and I don't necessarily agree with the end conclusion of the film, but they make some great points against "green" energy and the false narrative being pushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAA

Tonkaman

I suppose they will be walking everywhere and turning off their electricity to get to carbon neutral? They obviously don't understand where their electricity comes from and don't understand the lifespan, cost, and materials needed to make Wind and Solar.

Everyone should watch Planet of the Humans on Youtube. I am no Michael Moore fan, and I don't necessarily agree with the end conclusion of the film, but they make some great points against "green" energy and the false narrative being pushed.

That video is awesome. I’m not really an anti fossil fuel type of guy. I loved that it exposes how hypocritical all this going green crap is

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I watched the majority of that video while I ate panda express lunch in the home depot parking lot, while idling my truck for the A/C. I'm an excellent example of over consume and destroy. I bought extra parts that I knew I probably wouldn't need.. Just incase I might need them, and then threw them away afterwards.

I'd be very interested to know how legit his findings were. I've always claimed the same theory.. but didn't realize just how much fossil energy it took to make clean energy. I figured there would at least be some overall benefit.. but he makes it out to be an actual negative overall benefit.