CalMini Bumpers

Bullet

I was in a little fender bender with my truck last week. I have a 2003 Nissan Frontier (couldn't afford another Toyota:(). Instead of putting back on the stock front bumper cover and rear bumper I want to buy some from CalMini. ARB is out of the budget. Do any of you have any experience ordering from them? The reviews I have read are mixed. Some say they couldn’t be happier with them and others say nothing fits and their customer service sucks. I have built my own in the past but I don't have any time right now.

ZUKEYPR

Unless they have changed in the last 8 years since I dealt with them.....good product, horrific customer service. Check with Independent4x out of Virginia, I'm not sure if he carries anything in the Nissan arena but he carries alot of product for other rather rare trail vehicles.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I agree with ZUKEYPR, Calmini has historically had terrible customer service. So bad that I gave up dealing with them a decade or so ago. A lot can change in that time, but I'll never go back with how they treated me.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
The owner is an asshat. My blood doesn't boil often, but he sure knows how to push buttons. I know your options are limited, but you should really hold out until you can fab your own. It really is sad that FT/Calmini is still in business, but I guess people continue to vote with their $

Granted, in hindsight my issue really wasn't that big of a deal, but I was a broke college kid just trying to get our daily driver TJ back on the road...

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.ph...purchase-Full-Traction-Calmini-products/page3

Ima9er

Crazy Man
maybe you might want to look at www.shrockworks.com I bought some sliders from them and loved them. I can't remember if I bought my rear tire carrier from shrockworks or calmini. when I ordered my lift from calmini they were pleasant and nice to me. never had a problem with them back in the day.. mind you that was 4 trucks/cars ago..