Camping at the Old School??

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So when and where is everyone camping during the Old School comp?

We will be down Thursday night through Saturday night, probably just staying at the fairgrounds.

Bucking Bronco

Are you competing?

I am coming down Fri-Sun. I am not competing but we are planning to run a couple trails while we are down there. and we are also just staying at the Fairgrounds

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm planning on camping out at the fairgrounds friday night, then rollin out for some exploring saturday and sunday.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Are you competing?

I am coming down Fri-Sun. I am not competing but we are planning to run a couple trails while we are down there. and we are also just staying at the Fairgrounds

I have been asked to be a judge, so we have to be down there thursday for the judges meeting.

We will be bringin a camp trailer, so I don't think we will have any rigs down there. :-\

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Me and Nick are getting ready to head out, we'll be at the fairgrounds with a rental trailer, its a big white one says Jazz on the front. No wheelers. I'm sure we will be enjoying some adult beverages in the evening hours, all are welcome to join in.

Anyone know about having fires at the fairgrounds?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I think fires were adressed in another thread.. From what I recall they are ok. Our group has one or two elevated fire pits.. If that makes sense.