can anyone tell me???

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
why the application for usa-all says that the one year membership fee is 30$, but I got charged 40$ when I signed up? :confused:

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
yeah thats true, but when money is tight right after christmas and you have to budget $45 so you can sign up for U4 and usa-all, because it is a non- essential expense, and then you don't even get to sign up for one because the other was more than expected, it just kind of sucks. now I have to wait till next month to sign up for U4.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hmmm, did you drop Mike @ Usa-All a note? He gets on RME here occasionally, but an email might get you a quick answer. Congrats on joinging either way! :D

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
I did try to e-mail him twice. the first time I got a message that said it was undeliverable. And the second one I'm just hoping went through. I know he is on here occasionally, and I am sure that he is a very busy man, that is why I decided to open this thread, just in case my other e-mail didn't go through. I am happy to finally put a little money to such a good cause.

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
I am so sorry...

I don’t believe I have received an email from you on this. We have had MAJOR, MAJOR problems with our website, and I can’t seem to get anyone to really help, and we can’t afford to have the design we want and need. Give us a call and we will take care of you, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

If you notice above the contribute now or join us now links we have a disclaimer explaining that our dues have changed but the credit card form does not reflect those changes. You can look at our printable forms to see the price changes. Basically everything except the individual gold membership went up by $10 per year.

I am more than happy to refund you some all or part of your money. I realize this is inconvenient and plain lame. But I am not technologically savvy enough to make the changes to our system, (let me vent a little here, I am not mad at you at all) and quite frankly I am pissed that we don’t have the funds to pay someone to do it, and every time I get someone who wants to volunteer their time to help, they end up too busy to follow through.

The website we need would directly benefit all motorized users, it would help us get better info out to everyone, collect info for research, and provide a central land use website that would help unite and organize the motorized community. We know what we need; we just need the expert help to get it.

Is there no one out there passionate enough about our cause to help us with our website for a steep discount or even for free?! Consider that services donated to USA-ALL are tax deductible.

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
thanks mike but i don't need a refund. i am glad that my money is going to a good cause. i was only wondering where the fault came in and i didn't know if you guys were even aware of a problem. i wish i could help with some I T stuff but i am computer retarded. thanks for what you do. and thanks for getting back with me. i don't know why my e-mails didn't go through.