Can I just say

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
wally said:
I am glad the lakers lost today!

:D............ but now we have to wait until the 7 game series is over....:rolleyes:

Att: David Stern----Why not make the initial round best of 3 and subsequent ones best of 5.........???? Oh, yeah, advertising $$$$. It takes WAY to long to crown an NBA champ nowadays. I totally lose interest unless MY team is involved (it'll be a cold day in he!! when that happens again). I watch NCAA tournament pretty religiously every year, though.

Truk

JeepFan
What did I miss:confused:

a. A player who receives the ball while standing still may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.
b. A player who receives the ball while he is progressing or upon completion of a dribble, may use a two-count rhythm in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball.

Is Kolbe exempt from this rule or what?

mbryson

Supporting Member
Hermit said:
What did I miss:confused:

a. A player who receives the ball while standing still may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.
b. A player who receives the ball while he is progressing or upon completion of a dribble, may use a two-count rhythm in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball.

Is Kolbe exempt from this rule or what?

Ummm..... yeah. He gets 4-5 steps. He's Kobe Bryant and he's a Laker. They have their own rules, but nobody knows what they are. We're just supposed to appreciate that he's out there for us to see.......

Truk

JeepFan
mbryson said:
Ummm..... yeah. He gets 4-5 steps. He's Kobe Bryant and he's THE LAKERS. They have their own rules, but nobody knows what they are. We're just supposed to appreciate that he's out there for us to see.......

sorry, had to "fix your post":rofl:

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
Okay I will say it. I am a HUGE Lakers fan.

Shaq isnt that good. period. He just isn't. He is overrated and on the downside of his career. That being said, don't resent the Lakers for choosing Kobe over Shaq.

Kobe Bryant is, right now, the second greatest player of all time. Referees screw up all the time (anyone watch the NFL playoffs?) Kobe gets no more lee way than any other player, IMO he gets less because he is always in the spotlight.

If nothing else the Lakers are fun to watch.

mbryson

Supporting Member
AINT SKEERED said:
Okay I will say it. I am a HUGE Lakers fan.

Shaq isnt that good. period. He just isn't. He is overrated and on the downside of his career. That being said, don't resent the Lakers for choosing Kobe over Shaq.

Kobe Bryant is, right now, the second greatest player of all time. Referees screw up all the time (anyone watch the NFL playoffs?) Kobe gets no more lee way than any other player, IMO he gets less because he is always in the spotlight.

If nothing else the Lakers are fun to watch.

I think there's a self-help group for Lakers fans......... I'm sorry to hear about your disease. :D

(They ANNOY me to watch. Koby's a putz. He's the hardest one to watch on the whole team {OK, Kwame Brown is kinda hard to watch too}. IMHO, he's everything that's WRONG about the NBA. NBA = $$$,$$$,$$$. and all you hear is the whining---greedy bastids with a few exceptions.)

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
mbryson said:
I think there's a self-help group for Lakers fans......... I'm sorry to hear about your disease. :D

(They ANNOY me to watch. Koby's a putz. He's the hardest one to watch on the whole team {OK, Kwame Brown is kinda hard to watch too}. IMHO, he's everything that's WRONG about the NBA. NBA = $$$,$$$,$$$. and all you hear is the whining---greedy bastids with a few exceptions.)

I like the Lakers you drive a ford... we all have our issues:D

Last edited: