Can we have a Picture Thread?

Napoleon

Utah Native
Specs

It is/used to be a 79 chevy 1/2 ton, 350 crate motor w/ Holley Truck Avenger Carb, 700r4, atlas II 3.8, Front D60 welded 5:13's Rear 14 Bolt welded 5:13's, custom 4-link suspension all the way around, AGR steering box w/ hydraulic assist, 49" IROKS, custom exo-cage and major fender trimming, narrowed the hood 14".

That about sums it up I think

jay

PS my bad on the movie quote i really should have picked up on that one :)

Another Pic...

Attachments

• f8b86015.jpg
    f8b86015.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

J Kimmel

here's a couple more from this weekend

aholebackwards.jpg

one more

backwardair.jpg

Napoleon

Utah Native
J Kimmel said:
here's a couple more from this weekend

one more

backwardair.jpg

Nice rig there and I definately love that trail (even though I have only been there once) Did you guys drop in from the exit? if so how did that go? My buddy tried that and ended up cart-wheelin his 4-runner. :ugh:

Jay

J Kimmel

we dropped in through the entrance waterfalls. We ran Patriot to the top, and a buggy exploded the rear end, so we turned around at the top and ran it backwards, and climbed out the entrance.

Lots of fun that way, its a MUCH different trail coming down. I flopped it over the driver front coming down the "coffin rock" obstacle just above where that pic was taken. :)

Jeremy

Ford Prefect

Great Pictures All, Someday I will get myself a website so I can post up a few of my own, but till then, love seeing all of yall going for it!
:greg: