Can't lurk any longer

Wildschwein

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking for a little while, mostly in the classifieds and axle conversations, but since I just met "the guy" I guess I can't do that anymore. Thanks for the dana44 by the way!

I've got a '13 JK sport that's about to become a "Rubiclone" thanks in part to the aforementioned; and we just picked up a '95 ZJ limited for the winter. It has the 5.2, but only 160k miles... I'm still learning my ZJ stuff so I'll probably lurk around those threads as well.

My current build is over on JK-Forum, but I'll migrate it to here in time. Looking forward to learning from you all!

-LS

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
It was good meeting you tonight Luke, sounds like we have some pretty similar interests with the motorcycles!

Wish we would have had a little more time to shoot the bull and get to know each other, hopefully I'll run into you on the trail one of these days. When you do come down to Moab let me know, I am about 90 minutes away from there.

Wildschwein

It was good meeting you tonight Luke, sounds like we have some pretty similar interests with the motorcycles!

Wish we would have had a little more time to shoot the bull and get to know each other, hopefully I'll run into you on the trail one of these days. When you do come down to Moab let me know, I am about 90 minutes away from there.

Absolutely! Thanks for a great deal on the front rubicon housing. A little more time to chat could have been dangerous, once I get started I'll talk all night. I barely made it to my christmas party on time. We'll be going to Moab for EJS, so I'll definitely be in touch.

Hope you guys have a safe trip home,
-Luke