Carl.....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
That article sucks. I read it earlier today and it just made me mad. It should be renamed "If you don't keep things clean, they get dirty"

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I read this in a few different places today.. one went into a little more explanation and said it's fecal matter that is being tested, and that basically everything has that amount of fecal matter on it. Basically everything around us is covered in it.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I wash mine, not worried. It's not covered with any more poop than the rest of me or my house. :D

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Remember that time that people were worried about beards having poop in them. Don't they realize grizzly bears have poop on them. Same thing basically. In fact, the other day a wrestled a grizzly bear for 1/2 hour. Then realized it was just my beard.

It is an outright attack on beards. I am sick of anti-bearditism. I am rioting.

Another idea is the article was written by a real MAN with a beard. I am talking a lumberjack, or superhero, or minotaur. Written to scare away hipsters. All those where's Waldo, skinny jeans, puffy beanie wearers will be shaving their beards to escape a little turd.

I need a fake dog poop so I can put it in my beard and go to a hipster gathering.

DAA

Supporting Member
I don't know about poop, but I often see enough food in my buddy's beard that I wonder if he's trying to go prepper...

- DAA