Casting call.

JParriott

THREESIX
We are looking for a few good vidiots. A vidiot is anyone willing to come get filmed for a short moment of fame in which he or she does something spectacular. We are really interested in people who prove themselves great all arround people with a passion to push what others think is impossible. Prefferably not comp guys. We want the average Joe who has what it takes to go down in video history. We have various ideas. Do you have something you think no one else has done or can do? Let us know. I always hear guys talk smack, now is your chance to prove it!

Also, we will be hosting the very first off-road derby for this movie. That old junk in the backyard is fair game, so if you want to enter, let us know. Dates will be set as entries are confirmed.

zukgod1

Senior crawler
MMMM...

I dont think so. Sure would like to I'll say that but I'm just to much of a pu$$y.

I'll break my junk without the pressure.

dan

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I would if I could do it with someone elses rig:D

Amen to that!!

I always feel like my rig is held together by a hope and a prayer...and maybe some duct tape. Maybe if I were to accidently do something cool and it got filmed, that might work.:D

reddman

Fabber
I'm in Alabama, can I still partake?

I have a decent rig and will try most anything once

Let me know what you have in mind and I can probably get someone to film it here.

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
is this like the time that kid was talked into hitting a barrel at speed in his zuk?... then flipped it into the river? if so, i'll try to get my hands on my old zuk, and i'd be in...

-Jason

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
so, you're asking people like me... To take the vehicle they're making payments on... come to where you are... and do something stupid that destroys it.... and forces a $200 recurring lesson for the next 2 years... Because you have a camera?

1993yj

so, you're asking people like me... To take the vehicle they're making payments on... come to where you are... and do something stupid that destroys it.... and forces a $200 recurring lesson for the next 2 years... Because you have a camera?

No one is asking you

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!

:rolleyes: