catch this Christmas grinch!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
My brothers house has been broken into twice in a month. The first time his wife came home and scared he guy off, the second time he had cameras set up. Can you help identify this guy?

3702-capture.jpg
3702-capture.jpg
1197-capture.jpg
1272-capture.jpg
1671-capture.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow, creepy! Awesome that your brother got pictures though... hope that he's caught soon and hangs high! Where does your brother live?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Put this on your FB pages too. SOMEBODY knows him.
They are usually local to the neighborhood too.

sixstringsteve

good catch with the camera! Sorry about the TV, that sucks. Theives are the worst. Not only is the equipment gone, but somebody was in your house. That's the worst part, the invasion of your privacy.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Looks like this could be a FOX13 news story.

It is on my facebook. Feel free to share this scum bags photos anywhere you want.

My brother lives in west valley.

On the first break in a few weeks ago the guy got some deposit slips and and a birth certificate. Then when my sister in law came home he got scared and jumped out of a window to get away.

The second time the cameras were set up. He came in the house, checked out the situation, then pulled his car through the car port and into the back yard where he loaded up the car with a TV, laptop, PS3, etc. As he was leaving the yard he hit the house with his car. He found one camera and unplugged it and broke the wireless antenna off that camera.

Someone will now this dirt bag

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Snow collage shirt?
I don't know where he lives, Sorry to hear, nice work on the camera, FWIW, we have quite a few Solmali(sorry, I dont know what else to call him) looking people here near work in the 13-17th south, Main-State st area.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
update

- case should have an investigator assigned to it today
- a lady from the neighborhood a few streets over saw the photos and says she has seen this guy around
- Channel 4 interviewed my brother today
- Channel 2 will be doing an interview tonight

The neighbor lead is interesting. She things this guy lives on a street with about 30 houses on it, but not sure where. I am thinking I am going to buy a stack of oreo cookies to hand out as Christmas presents and start to knock every door to see if I can get an idea if anyone matching the description lives there. Worst case is I hand out some oreo Christmas cheer to a random person.

Here is the security video. on the video you can see more details like the ear rings

Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDA_QMFEgW4 (only small glimpses until about the 3:50 mark)
Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnutgHemAHc (only small glimpses until about the 2:30 mark)

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Glad things are moving forward with an official investigator.

From the looks of it that robber/thief could use a few oreos himself... what did that bean pole do sneek in through the crack under the door!!!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Oreos huh... He might live on my street. ;)

I really, realy hate to hear about this kind of crap... What makes someone think they deserve your stuff more than you do? Good luck!

muleskinner

What makes someone think they deserve your stuff more than you do? Good luck!

Ask Owebama...

I'd bait that shit stain into my house and give him something to to think about for a few minutes. His last few minutes of life that is..

That made me furious just watching it:mad2:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Ask Owebama...

I'd bait that shit stain into my house and give him something to to think about for a few minutes. His last few minutes of life that is..

That made me furious just watching it:mad2:

I take a little comfort into knowing my dog would at least rip one of his legs off if he were in my house. But still.... :mad2: