ChatGPT AI

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
One of my nieces asked me for some dating advice, she's a good kid and I didn't want to steer her wrong, so I consulted the all knowing AI! I asked how a single girl should treat a guy she was interested in... It's pretty good advice!

"1. Be confident. Show him that you are comfortable in your own skin and that you are sure of yourself.

2. Show interest in him. Ask him questions about his interests and hobbies and make sure to listen to his answers.

3. Compliment him. Compliment his looks, his intelligence, his sense of humor, etc. Let him know that you appreciate him.

4. Show your own interests. Talk about your hobbies, passions, and goals. Let him know what makes you unique.

5. Be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not. Be genuine and authentic.

6. Spend time together. Invite him to hang out with you and your friends or plan activities that you both enjoy.

7. Be kind. Treat him with respect and kindness. Show him that you care about him and make him feel appreciated.

8. Be patient. Relationships take time to develop, so don't rush it. Take things slow and enjoy the process."

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So I've been playing with GPT and managed to create an Office Script that allows me to run it in Excel. I've had it build simple formulas for me and it works pretty well. You can also ask it normal question like you can in the web portal:

CodyGPT.JPG

I'm seeing a lot of potential for this. I need to mess around with it some more, but if this can help me do mundane tasks in Excel 10 times faster, I'll be pretty happy.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
This is what it wrote for me this evening.

Dear Kids,

I wanted to talk to you about the importance of going to bed before your dad gets angry at you. I know it can be tempting to stay up late and play or read, but it's important to remember that getting a good night's sleep is essential for your health and well-being.

Not only does lack of sleep make you feel tired and groggy the next day, but it can also affect your mood and ability to concentrate. This can make it harder for you to do well in school and other activities.

But aside from the health benefits, going to bed on time is also important because it helps prevent conflict with your dad. When you stay up late and he has to repeatedly remind you to go to bed, it can cause frustration and anger, which can strain your relationship.

So, please try your best to go to bed on time, even if you're not feeling tired. Your dad loves you very much and wants what's best for you, and getting enough sleep is a big part of that.

Love dad.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I am not super worried about my students using AI to write papers for my class. Kids cheated when they looked stuff up in encyclopedias. People will always cheat if it makes life easier. I figure I will have AI do my writing prompts for me so I can’t be mad if AI answers the prompt 😉

Much of the software used in education has AI checker built in. Kids get around it by working with the program a bunch of times to make it sound like them. At that point they learned what I want anyway😎