Child birth or being kicked in the nuts. What hurts worse?

rholbrook

Deductive Reasoning

Having now been retired for a while, I sometime have to create opportunities to keep my deductive reasoning skills sharp.

Mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers. The day was gorgeous, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally, I thought about the age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reasoning behind my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case . . . still sharp as a tack.

blznnp

Ha, I will tell my wife this later today but I don't think she will agree. I know I don't want to experience either. At least with giving birth you usually have the option to get drugs so you don't feel anything.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
My wide has said that women get "pregnancy brain" and never remember things well after being pregnant. She proves this by pointing out that a woman would never become pregnant again if she in fact remembered the first time.