Christmas present for Greg???

Catherine

Mrs. Gardner
So it seems like i have asked greg for the past 3 months what he wants for the holidays...because he has failed to tell me i am opening it up to the RME forum. Any comments on what i should get the old man? :confused:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
way2nosty said:
Gotta winch on that Yoda?

His mall-runner Tacoma? That'd be weird with a winch....

Get him a new job. :D

Seriously, Shawn's got it pegged....tools are where it's at. Figure out what he's missing from his collection, and get that. (or a piece of it) If all else fails, gift certificates are great. Sears, maybe the Snap-On or Mac Tools truck, even Harbor Freight for some stuff.

way2nosty

I Lean said:
His mall-runner Tacoma? That'd be weird with a winch....

Get him a new job. :D

Seriously, Shawn's got it pegged....tools are where it's at. Figure out what he's missing from his collection, and get that. (or a piece of it) If all else fails, gift certificates are great. Sears, maybe the Snap-On or Mac Tools truck, even Harbor Freight for some stuff.

Then I'de recommend 6" lift 35s on aluminum rims, lockers front and rear. then the winch.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Pathetic :rolleyes:

(besides.....they're still newlyweds they haven't gotten to that point yet..........I hope. :confused: )

P.S.
Hey Catherine,
Don't you think their comments are amusing considering my gift suggestion. :rofl:

Last edited:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
britney said:
Pathetic :rolleyes:

(besides.....they're still newlyweds they haven't gotten to that point yet..........I hope. :confused: )
Bwaahahahahah!!! It's Greg... are you sure?

Just kidding.

And what do you mean it's not what we think...of course it is.....Slinky, Slinky...everyone knows it's Slinky... :p

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
OooOoo.....I got it. If you haven't decided already, get him LASIK. That would rule. (you didn't specify a budget....)