Cj/Yj Overhaul:D

cjncustoms

So the time has come to overhaul the jeep. It originally had a tbi 350 w/ th350 and clocked 205 with a dana 44 and gm 12 bolt all leaf sprung. I will be swapping in a kingpin 60 and 14 bolt with a th400 and 203/205 doubler with 3 link front and 4 link rear w/ coilovers in front and airshocks in the rear:D I am cutting up the frame front and rear and changing it up a bit! I going for somewhere between 112 and 115wb. Cant wait for it to be done!! Hacked up the frame yesterday!!:D

Attachments

• jeegy pic3.jpg
    jeegy pic3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 25
  • link cj1.jpg
    link cj1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 17
  • link cj2.jpg
    link cj2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 14
  • jeegy pic2.jpg
    jeegy pic2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
  • jeegy pic1.jpg
    jeegy pic1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19

cjncustoms

Yeah but you already had your coilovers your links and frame work done and no new tranny and t-cases!! Oh and my pocket book isnt as large as yours:) But im hoping by sept:confused:

cjncustoms

Here is some progress i made today:) Hopefully i wll have the rear part of the frame done tomorrow and then i can throw some gussets on it on monday when i get some...

Attachments

• jeegy4.jpg
    jeegy4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
  • jeggy5.jpg
    jeggy5.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 21

STAG

On my grind
321FB072-7A09-43E8-AC30-12E7E295DA6B_zpsq5zoaxgp.png

E4302875-5EA1-4568-A2F6-A8CDCFBD2129_zpsh3juv5ov.png

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
What broke? I never got the chance to ask, and Sunday I was too preoccupied to remember.

cjncustoms

What broke? I never got the chance to ask, and Sunday I was too preoccupied to remember.

Coming up over that last little rock section before the track I sheared off 3 bolts on the high steer arm. And my fuel cell split wide open! The ditch is just where I ended up stopping... Looked down and my heels were in 3 inches of gas!! :eek:!!