Cloverfield

iceaxe

Backroad Adventurer
Definately worth seeing.

The transmission that you hear at the very end after the credits says "it's still alive."

Caught the late show last night, My brother and I had the theater to ourselves:D.
I agree it is worth seeing. It was much more enjoyable than any Jurrasic flick, wich isn't saying much really as I hated all of those, but still this movie held my interest very well and the camera work well you do get to where you kind of forget about it with the action going on and it puts you right in there as the camera holder.

Some people say it was a dumb ending, the very opening scene gives away the ending so I'd say it was a predictable ending anyway. I don't recall the ocean scene at the end so I missed the final clue?

Half way through the credits, I looked over at my brother and said, "doubt there will be anything after the credits of this one" and we walked out. :eek:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I thought it was ok but I hate movies that show you exactly what is going to happen in the first 2 minutes so the whole movie I am waiting for them to get to the scene where they end the movie. When they say the tape was recovered from central park I spent the entire movie waiting for the to get to central park because I knew that was going to be the end of the movie. When that happens I just start phasing out and text messaging in the movie.