Coating needed for threads of sensor in Master Cylinder

Brad J

I am replacing a Master Cylinder in a 77 VW Bus and it has 2 Brake Sensors on it that I am moving over. These are threaded fittings with no flare. One of the Sensors is leaking since the coating on the threads is gone. I would rather coat the threads and reuse the Sensor than replace it. The nearest suitable thread coating that I could find is Permatex 56521 High Performance Thread Sealant
It is resistant to Gasoline & other liquids but I don't see Brake Fluid. Would this work or is there something better suited for this.
Thanks, Brad

Homefryy

According to this datasheet from Permatex it can be used on brake fittings so I would think it would work fine.

TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
Recommended for sealing metal tapered pipe threads and fittings up to 5cm (2 inches) National Pipe Thread (NPT) for industrial applications in the chemical processing, petroleum refining, pulp/paper, waste treatment, textile, utilities/power generation, marine, automotive, industrial equipment, gas compression and distribution industries. It is also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
• Stainless steel fittings • Head bolts into through holes
• Oil PSI sending units/sensors • Fuel fittings
• Oil and coolant lines • Hydraulic line fittings
Brake fittings
• Transmission fluid fittings
• PTO fittings
• Air conditioning fittings