Coolest Trar Evar!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Found this on the local classifieds, I actually emailed them about it. I think it's bitchen!

This is a one of a kind vehicle. Its a 53 chevy that has been moded. the back end of the car has been cut off and a truck bed has been put it on. sounds strange but its actually pretty cool. this would make a great project for somebody.

3nd3kc3p75Od5R55S39cu21cf1964f3b01121.jpg

3k93pb3l55Oe5R25S89cua2ffbcafa0301cb8.jpg

Could you imagine that thing with a chopped roof and a healthy Small Block under the hood? I can.... :D

Greg

Admin
THAT is pretty bitchin'. I think you should rock it.

Catherine wants to rock it... :eek:

And at $600, it's hard to pass up. I do have that TBI 350 block sitting in the garage, that's a start on the engine. 4 speed manual behind it would be killer! :greg:

Drop it a few inches, chop it and leave that paint with the perfect patina... oohhh damn!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Catherine wants to rock it... :eek:

And at $600, it's hard to pass up. I do have that TBI 350 block sitting in the garage, that's a start on the engine. 4 speed manual behind it would be killer! :greg:

Drop it a few inches, chop it and leave that paint with the perfect patina... oohhh damn!!

I like that idea. :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
it's a quick and ugly sketch right now, and I can't upload anything. Down to the work computer here for now. :( I'll ink something up tonight and cellphone it to you.

Greg

Admin
it's a quick and ugly sketch right now, and I can't upload anything. Down to the work computer here for now. :( I'll ink something up tonight and cellphone it to you.

:cool:

Don't worry about it, if it was easy to post it would be fun to see, otherwise don't sweat it. I have a pretty good idea of how it would look. :D

Greg

Admin
If you do not go for it send me the info and I will make a trip. Been looking for a new ride since I sold the Galaxie!!! That thing is uber cool!

We're going to go look at it tomorrow. :p

I called the owner and he said the chop & bed addition is actually pretty decent, not totally hacked, which was my concern. We'll see what happens tomorrow.