Corbeau seats

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm looking into getting some nice seats for my project, specifically the Corbeau Baja SS. Anybody have some personal experience with these seats?

Also, is there a local (Utah) dealer for these seats? I can't really find anybody, even though I heard Corbeau is located in Utah.

Thanks. :)

Caleb

I love those seats...I dont know of any dealers in Utah though...BUT I have heard guys getting great service from www.mad4wd.com ...look on POR in the vendor section cause I think there might be a vendor or two in there will deals on them and the belts...

Tgure

Herzog said:
I'm looking into getting some nice seats for my project, specifically the Corbeau Baja SS. Anybody have some personal experience with these seats?

Also, is there a local (Utah) dealer for these seats? I can't really find anybody, even though I heard Corbeau is located in Utah.

Thanks. :)

This place is listed as a local dealer for Corbeau:

Perfect Additions
6905 South State Street
Midvale, UT 84047
(801) 255-4644
Fax: 801-255-7408

cyberduke

Hairy Bagel
Tgure said:
This place is listed as a local dealer for Corbeau:

Perfect Additions
6905 South State Street
Midvale, UT 84047
(801) 255-4644
Fax: 801-255-7408

Perfect Additions is acutally NAPA's Performance Shop. They showed up shortly after Stupid Shops went under. They're about like anyone else to deal w/.

-Earl

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
They generally run real narrow You probably want to sit in one before you order. My but is not very big and I only fit in the wide versions.

troutbum

cubi-kill
I have some corbeau seats. Only recomendation is to stay away from the seats with stitching on the side bolsters, this area takes alot of abuse getting in and out and it will wear on those stiches really fast.

This is the model I have but it has the stitching on the bolsters
TRS_black_cloth.jpg

here are the specs on the wide version
TRS_widedim.gif

And here is the regular
TRSdim.gif

Last edited:

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
I run the PRP's, love em. Like the Beards and Mastercrafts too. My experience is that the material covers of the Corbeua's is no as durable, but never run them myself.

Broncoman

seats

I have built vehs. with both pnp and the corbeau ... the quality I have found to be compareable ... but i have a connection where i get a better price on the corbeau and I don't have to worry about shipping because I pick them up at the factory... if any of you want to pm me I'll give you the info on how to get them ......the baja ss is a nice seat but if you are a larger type person the ultra is a bout 1.5 inches wider an about 4" taller ...

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Corbeau is one of my sponsors i can get you a good deal on the seats
but i think that the prp's are like 5 bucks a seat cheaper. I have some
catalogs if you want some or in case you didnt know their web is
www.corbeauusa.com