Crawling basics 101 youth activity feeler

crawler dude12

Cool, the more the merrier! I was planning on doing this last year but things didn't work out as I hoped. So I know for sure that we can do it either the first or second week of August.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
As long as my rig is running I would love to help. Took some of our youth on a campout and had a few rigs there out at five mile and they loved it. Especially since Nate let them drive up Waynes world

That really was a blast and watching the young men have so much fun really makes me happy. I'm definitely in for this trip provided the dates work. I also wouldn't mind making it into a cleanup and BBQ. I should be able to sponsor such a thing

crawler dude12

That really was a blast and watching the young men have so much fun really makes me happy. I'm definitely in for this trip provided the dates work. I also wouldn't mind making it into a cleanup and BBQ. I should be able to sponsor such a thing

Nate you're the best! I'm sure we could provide breakfast and a BBQ. And the clean up idea is sweet!

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Maybe have someone that is treadwise certified do a course on trail ownership as well... start getting them in the habit of staying on the official trail!