Cruiserfest at Miller Motorsports Park

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
A big thanks to everyone that came out to support the event. We doubled last years number of Toyotas and has some of the rarest LandCruisers in the US on display :cool:

Post some pics already :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Working on the photos.. 340 photos from Cruiserfest...

I had a blast.. I came within about 40 seconds of beating Ellis on the timed rally course.. I gave it hell in the FJ55, coming away with no breakage despite airing out the front end on the whoops and hammering down up the rocks. The FJ55 is true a iron pig. I hope someone posts photos of my run, or even better - some video!

My favorite cruiser in attendance was an HJ47 pickup.. Right-hand drive and diesel.. I wanted to marry it. Greg Miller voted for my pig for the "best in show" category for the Show and Shine portion of the event.. Saweet! Greg's newly imported Aussie FJ55 was incredible.. There were 4 pigs in attendance, one showing up late.. Woulda been cool to get all 4 in a photo. I also loved the parade of Land Cruisers on the rack track inbetween some of the qualifying races...

Awesome event! I had the honor of helping with the event and seeing the hard work that went into making it happen.. Big thanks to the Miller family, Greg's love for Cruisers and FJ55's, John Williams, and Kurt Williams...

Jealous that Kurt got to go up in the Lucas Oil chopper for aerial photos.. You lucky SOB. :)

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Some of those really rare Cruisers were great to see. I think my favorite was either the HJ47 Sami mentioned, or that 55 with the ambulance doors.

To everyone that wanted to come but couldn't, clear your calendar for next year!! It's a great event!!!

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Thanks for the awesome pics so far SAMI! I would like to thank everyone involved in putting on this event. This was my first year attending and it will now be a tradition.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks for the awesome pics so far SAMI! I would like to thank everyone involved in putting on this event. This was my first year attending and it will now be a tradition.

Glad to hear! :cool:

I'm hoping to have a more official role in the planning of next years event, I took plenty of notes on things that would make a great event, well... greater.