d30 in bronco2?

redneckbronco

Hey BlackBII ive seen your ride a couple of times around town, it looks awesome. Yea ill take those beams from ya, probly cheaper to find parts for it than buy the whole thing out rite. You dont happen to have another set of arms for it tho do you? im of the understanding that my stock ones wont fit the 35.

Daviticus

That One Ghetto Guy.
For what it's worth, there are several Rangers and older Explorers at A-1 Auto off 17th Street in Ogden, most of which have intact drivelines or are missing a shaft or hub. I haven't priced anything out yet, but I have been looking at the D35 TTB and 31-spline 8.8 for my Ranger [assuming it doesn't already have them]. May want to look them up and give them a call. They've also got some older '70s full-size trucks with full drivelines on them ready for the picking.

It's good to see a couple Ranger/BII guys on here, I don't feel so out-of-place. :D

redneckbronco

yea havent been to pick a part yet, but if i can get the arms and what not from BlackBII it would be a lot easier to havta pull parts then the whole damn thing! and not near as heavy

Daviticus

That One Ghetto Guy.
Just for giggles I'll price some stuff out. If there's anything you need be sure to let me know, I'll pull and deliver for a small fee. Gives me an excuse to drive to Utah County, aside from visiting family in Orem. :D

BlackBII

Kurts Auto on Geneva Road, (Pic-a-Part) and about 300 South, has countless RBV's with good parts. Thats where I get all my stuff. They proabbly have 15 first gen Explorers in there.

You can come get the beams whenever you want, they're just sitting in my garage.