Da*@ people

81Ramchargerman

James K said:
well that sucks. who did you piss off?

The only people I can think of is these people when we were playing golf cuz we wre chasin eachotehr with the carts and stuff, then on a par 3, I was on the green and the pople playin behind us hit it onto the green and almost hit me so we took their ball and....moved it...gay thing to slash a 165 $ tire over though... :-\

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
well.. then next time you see a vandal, clock him for your pain and suffering. In my neck of the woods, a buck siddy fie buys a lot of ass-whipping. Or, just be pissed abott it every time you think of it. That's what I would do. I hate vandals... but every now and again you'll run into one and then weeeeeee it's on like Donkey Kong.

81Ramchargerman

Meat_ said:
Road hazard?
;) hit a pot hole that must have had some metal in it...

Got it fixed...sort a...this morning I told the guy at schwab that with where the puncture was, that I wanted it patched then tubed...so he says he'll do it even though he thinks a patch is sufficient. I specifically told him that I was concerned about using just a patch cuz they have a tendancy to fall of when the sidewall flexes... I decided to buy a new tire and use the punctured one for my spare so I wasnt running a tubed tire. It's a good thing I showed my mom the cut, cuz it is leaking-and it hasn't even been on the road yet! So tomorrow I get to put on my slacks, a button up shirt and dress shoes and go have a little chat with the manager about the half assed jobs and the not listening to what I know is right. :rolleyes: I have spent about a grand at that place on less than 2 months, and if they want my money to keep rollin into their pockets, they better stop screwing up. Cuz I had to take my brakes back too!

Meat_

Banned
81Ramchargerman said:
I paid 144 plus the 11.50...I'll ask the manager tomorrow!!!

If the 11.50 said anything about road hazard next to it, politely tell him to put a new tire on the rim.

tiny2085

HomeGrown
how much tread is left? If you purchased it new from a les schwab, then they will replace it for free if the tread is still with in the first 25% of the tread life, after that they pro-rate it for the price of a new tire. So it pretty much depends on how much tread was left.

81Ramchargerman

tiny2085 said:
how much tread is left? If you purchased it new from a les schwab, then they will replace it for free if the tread is still with in the first 25% of the tread life, after that they pro-rate it for the price of a new tire. So it pretty much depends on how much tread was left.

Well they are about 5-6 weeks old...and I am positive they are in the first 25% still. I will bring that up too... thanks tiny