Dang Best Valley Police

MRJ

Just a user
OK so I am running a few errands this morning and end up at Hydropack Seals in WVC. As I am leaving to get back to the shop I see the flashing lights. The officer walks up and asks "do you know why I pulled you over?" I answer no, I really don't. "MUDFLAPS, you need mudflaps to cover those big tires". Damn I forgot to put my disconnectable flaps back on after getting back from Moab. So I tell the officer I have them just not with me.

After a 15 minute wait he comes back and gives me a ticket, a $50 ticket for no mud flaps.

Let this be your warning. I have never had an issue, a warning, or a fix-it-ticket for this. It was always Mikey getting those. I though I could get buy by looking old with my bald head and grey hair.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Once again... I followed a jeep with no mudflaps for about 4 miles the other day... no rock-chips. As soon as I pass him and get behind a minivan; "WHACK" a rock hits my window and puts another chip in it.

We need to crack down on those rogue minivans. -_- :p

Chevycrew

I dont think the officers realize how big the rock has to be to get stuck between the lugs in most of our tires. There is no way a 38sx or whatever will pickup pee gravel...

And I dont see many golf ball size rocks out in the freeway....

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I seem to be on a lucky streak lately, When I pull up next to city cops in any of my cars they don't even look at me, it is the sheriffs that when I see I turn off the road and go another way. It seems I have only had trouble with the sheriffs. Does not seem to matter either, tint, no mud flaps, tinted plate cover, flares not wide enough, blow up doll strapped to the roof. You know S*** like that.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Bout what it's gonna cost me for that ticket so let's just take the easy route here, you tear up that ticket and I will untie her and she is yours.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
The reason I said that is because a few years back over EJS some kids were driving down the Blvd. with a doll standing up in the back of their truck tied so she would stand as they drove. Then I seen them in a parking lot with a sheriff making them untie it and put it away. Which is probably a good thing, could you believe trying to explain to your little kids what that was.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i think myth busters should conduct a test, to see which tires throw rocks more than the other.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
i think myth busters should conduct a test, to see which tires throw rocks more than the other.

Lightbulb.jpg