Dave Adams on Extreme 4x4

Yeah, Xtreme. It's so extreme, that they removed the "e"! I think the show actually sucks, but I tivo it and then watch it at 2x speed to see if there's anything I need to complain about.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
There are supposed to be 2 more episodes from EJS. They filmed several of us (along with Dave) on Helldorado. We were told they wouldn't air the shows untill fall, so I was a bit surprised. There was also a short interview and a good video of Dana Woodruff, who is a friend our ours from Texas and also has posted a few times here on RME.

Meat_

Banned
Yeah, Xtreme. It's so extreme, that they removed the "e"! I think the show actually sucks, but I tivo it and then watch it at 2x speed to see if there's anything I need to complain about.

There are two shows you know ;)

It can be lame... but I watch it. This ep should be on my DVR.....

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Some of it is pretty dumb and some downright just wrong, but I still watch it more then any other power block show. I miss stacey from trucks, a mullet gives you vast knowledge

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Some of it is pretty dumb and some downright just wrong, but I still watch it more then any other power block show. I miss stacey from trucks, a mullet gives you vast knowledge

Then having no hair makes you what... retarded???????

Hmm. I'm gonna have to rethink my summer shave then. :rofl::rofl::ugh:

Meat_

Banned
So I watched it last night and didn't see Dave :confused: They must air the new one on Sunday and rerun it the next Saturday... which would put me one week behind since I record the one on Saturday.